Welcome!

My blog recently was added to the ICTM website as a featured blog!  So exciting!!!


Because of this, I realized that I might have some new visitors to the blog so I wanted to say WELCOME and THANKS for stopping by!  There are so many great blogs out there, so I'm honored if you take a minute to visit mine.

I also realized that I haven't been posting too much "mathy" stuff lately because I'm finishing my maternity leave and haven't been in the classroom.  That will all change soon since I'm going back on Monday!

In the mean time, I thought I would provide links to some of my favorite past posts in case you want to check them out.

Thanks again for stopping by and I would love to hear from you… leave a comment or send me an email!

Favorite lesson posts:

Favorite math education policy posts:




Comments

  1. Annie, that is so awesome about being on the ICTM page! You're definitely going to have lots of new visitors now! Congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)