My Life (right now) In Numbers



697- Followers on Twitter!

279- Likes on the Illinois Council of Teachers of Mathematics Facebook page that I manage. Have you liked it yet?

26- Weeks pregnant

15- Days until Pi Day. Find some ideas here!

8- Ed Tech Myths... read about them here.

6- Presentations I've done since the new year! (check them out here)

4- Times I've made this banana bread recipe. Obsessed. Pregnancy craving?!

2- Times my daughter has watched Frozen (she calls it "Olaf") in the past day. Let It Go...

1- Times I've been to the Illinois Computing Educators (ICE) conference. I went on Friday and it was a great day connecting, presenting, and learning!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)