Apps I Love

I'm new to iPads this year. For the past four years, my students have been using MacBooks and this year we switched to iPads. I was excited about the switch and so far have loved it!

Since I'm new to iPads, I'm also new to a lot of apps. Here is a collection of my most favorite that my students use often.

Desmos- online graphing calculator and so much more.












Class Kick- use to assign work to students and instantly see student work and give feedback to the class.












iMovie- use to put together what kids make using other apps such as ChatterPix and Koma Koma.












ChatterPix- make objects "talk"












Koma Koma- create stop action videos












Dragon Box- learn algebra without knowing it. Great intuitive game that has students solving equations using pictures and following "rules."












5 Dice- great problem solving using order of operations












Ninja Chicken- practice identifying prime and composite numbers in a game similar to "Fruit Ninja"














Folt- problem solving puzzle game













Cargo Bot- create programs to move boxes and solve puzzles












Canva- app to create graphic designs and edit photos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)