I'm on the List!

It's so great to be a part of the math education blogging community. I have learned so much from so many people. Maintaining my own blog has given me the chance to reflect and also to share things I've learned.

It's no secret that many math peeps love reading Dan Meyer's blog. Many people, including me, have also had the chance to hear him speak in person. When I tweeted to him last week and got a response, I was pretty excited. Then yesterday he posted on his blog a list of "great classroom action" and I was on the list! yay! (okay, there might be 56 links on the list... but still, if I wasn't there it would only be a list of 55, right?!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)