Blog Graphics

I had some graphics envy... I check out other blogs and I think, "how do they make those cute graphics?!"

Well, I did a quick google search about how to make graphics for blogs and came across this article that suggests using Canva. I quickly made an account and was able to make a few graphics within minutes! It is so easy to use and has lots of formats to choose. I was hooked! Of course, I then spent the next few hours playing around with all the different graphics!!

I thought I would share this neat resource in case you are having graphic envy too! :)

Here are a few I made that I've used already!

For the workshop I presented



Look familiar? I made this for my bucket list post!


Header for the blog!



Bio for my "About" page



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)