Summer Bucket List

I wrote two posts about how teachers don't have the "whole summer off." I guess I got a little fired up about the misconception that non-teachers sometimes have!

With that being said, I do have a more relaxed schedule in the summer. I am trying to only take Natalie to daycare twice a week. That leaves plenty of days for pursuing some other interests. I wanted to take this post to make a list of the things I want to do with this little bit of time I do have, especially because summer is my favorite time of year! 

I've seen people make a summer bucket list, so I thought I would borrow that format.

First, here is my Summer Bucket List from Last Summer (2014):
1. Keep this tiny human fed, changed, and relatively happy
(Believe me, this one item took the. whole. summer!)



Here is the list for this summer!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentine's Day: I Heart Math

Block Schedule Planning

Why I Don't Use Keywords (or CUBES)