Student's Weekly Reflections
I am having my students do a weekly reflection on Fridays. Check them out here:
Regular Math Classes Blogs
Advanced Math Class Blogs
Each Friday they will answer 5 reflection questions on their blog:
1. What did you learn in math this week?
2. How are your grades this week? Are they better, worse, or the same as last week?
3. What is one interesting thing you read this week? (fiction or non-fiction)
4. What is one act of kindness you did or observed this week?
5. Free choice reflection. (about music, TV, weather, movie, friends, family, sports, clubs, etc.)